Bekbas Orazbek Telbayuly
Chairman of the Central Committee of public association "Kazakhstan Branch Union of Power Engineers", "Honored Power Engineer" of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Honored Power Engineer of the Kazakhstan Electricity Association, Member of the Council of public association "Federation of Trade Unions of the Republic of Kazakhstan". Holder of the "Qurmet" Order.
Telephone: +7 (7172) 69-23-56
The Company established the Ombudsman institute; it performs its work in order to comply with business ethics principles and efficient settlement of emerging social and labor disputes.
Acting as an independent party, the Ombudsman contributes to the establishment and development of corporate values and culture, high standards of professional conduct and business ethics at the Company.
The role of the Ombudsman is to advise the workers who applied to him and assist in resolving labor disputes, conflicts, problematic issues of a social and labor nature, as well as in observing the principles of the Code of Conduct.
Independence, neutrality, impartiality and confidentiality are basic principles of Ombudsman’s work.
- The Ombudsman is independent in his activities and independent in his judgments;
- The Ombudsman cannot hold another position in the supervised Company that could compromise his independence and neutrality;
2. Neutrality and impartiality:
- The Ombudsman is neutral, impartial and independent when considering an appeal;
- The Ombudsman does not stand with any of the conflicting (arguing) parties;
- The Ombudsman has no personal financial and (or) non-financial interests resulting from consideration of appeals.
- The Ombudsman does not disclose information if he does not receive permission from the person who submitted an appeal, and even in this case, he independently makes the final decision at his own discretion.
- The Ombudsman does not disclose the names of those who addressed an appeal to him at giving recommendations on key trends, identified issues, existing policies and established practice.
Clarifications of the Ombudsman serve as guidelines. Appeal to the Ombudsman is voluntary. In 2018 the Ombudsman received various verbal appeals, in total 39 All persons who submitted an appeal received comprehensive answers. Appeals and responses to them do not have a negative impact on the social stability of the Company as a whole. No case of appeal to the Ombudsman regarding discrimination on racial, religious, national, gender, age, political and other grounds was recorded. Respectively, in this regard, there were no written appeals.